Debs Candy Carnival email@example.com
Terms & Conditions of hire
- For hire of our Sweet Stands with sweets provided by us, a £50 non-refundable deposit is required. The remaining payment must then be paid no later than 4 weeks prior to your event. You will be contacted prior to this to remind you. If the payment is not paid by the due date then it will be presumed that the booking is cancelled and Debs Candy Carnival holds the right to rebook the date for another event.
- If we are told we cannot gain access to set up our stands when we arrive at the venue for the time which has been agreed with you, we may have to leave the stands and sweets for staff to fill up (once we have shown them how) as we often have several bookings in the same day to get to. Therefore please make sure that staff are happy with the time you confirm with us.
- Once the deposit has been received a receipt will be sent out to you.
- If the booking is cancelled 5 or more weeks before the event the customer will be refunded any payments made bar the initial non-refundable deposit.
- If the booking is cancelled within 4 weeks of the event or hire date then no money will be refunded.
- In the unlikely event that Debs Candy Carnival cancels your booking then any payment that has been made will be refunded in full.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your chosen venue allows you to hire our products for your occasion and that they are aware of our arrival. You must also find out what time we can access the venue for delivery.
- If the venue is more than 15 miles from our base in Stockton on Tees there will be a delivery charge.
- Please note that if you hire any of our products with sweets provided by Debs Candy Carnival, some of the sweets may contain nuts or nut traces or oils. Some sweets may also have come into contact or been near other products containing nuts. Debs Candy Carnival will not be held responsible for any issue’s resulting from food allergies.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Our products and accessories are NOT toys. Debs Candy Carnival will not be held responsible for any issues or injuries that arise from the use of equipment.
- Children should also be supervised when choosing sweets to avoid sweets being chosen that pose a choking risk. Debs Candy Carnival will not be held responsible for any safety issues that arise from the consumption of any of the confectionary or consumables left at the event.
- Care should also be taken in relation to any plastic packaging left at the event to avoid suffocation or injury. Debs Candy Carnival will not be held responsible for any issues that arise from this.
- If any of our products hired are damaged in any way or lost then the cost of repairing/replacing it must be paid by the customer. If our products are damaged beyond repair then the customer is responsible for covering the FULL COST of replacing them. Our products are never to be removed from the venue by anyone other than Debs Candy Carnival without our permission.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that our products are NOT moved when loaded with sweets or any foods by anyone other than Debs Candy Carnival staff, unless authorised to do so.